Full Time | Location: Bruck/Mur (Austria)
Innofreight has been successfully developing and implementing rail-based innovative logistics systems for different industries (paper and pulp, steel, power plants, building materials, etc.) for 18 years. We are now looking for a Controller (m/f/d) to expand our team at the headquarter.
Your area of responsibility
- Collaboration in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Coordination and preparation of monthly group reporting
- Analysis of selected business processes and identification of improvement potentials
- Further development of controlling tools and the KPI landscape
- Collaboration on current controlling projects as well as quarterly and annual financial statements
- Data maintenance in the BMD NTCS system in order to guarantee the controlling processes
- Business studies (University/FH) with specialization in finance/controlling
- First experience in controlling (at least 2 years)
- Besides a profound handling of MS Office (especially Excel) experience with BMD NTCS is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented working style
Monthly collective agreement gross salary on a full-time basis € 2,182.20.
Willingness to overpay with higher qualifications and professional experience.