Specialist for invoicing with assets and receivables accounting (m/f/d)
Full Time | Location: Bruck/Mur (Austria)
Innofreight has been successfully developing and implementing rail-based innovative logistics systems for different industries (paper and pulp, steel, power plants, building materials, etc.) for almost 20 years. We are now looking for a specialist for invoicing with assets and receivables accounting (m/f/d) to expand our team.
Your area of responsibility
- Independent processing of invoicing
- Execution of the dunning process
- Intercompany account reconciliations and offsets
- Administrative activities (e-billing, master data maintenance)
- Carrying out ongoing activities in asset accounting as well as annual closing activities
- Control of the investment budget and asset orders
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Administration and further development of the document management system
- Participation in the design of optimization processes
- Completed commercial training, accounting course
- Several years of relevant professional experience (especially asset accounting)
- Besides a profound handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with BMD NTCS is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented working style
- Strong communication skills, high level of personal responsibility
- English and German spoken and written
Monthly collective agreement gross salary on a full-time basis € 2,387.90.
Willingness to overpay with higher qualifications and professional experience.